Chromablast Starter Package
High Performance Sublimation Printer
The Virt/uoso sublimation printer delivers high-quality color output, fast-drying viscous ink technology to produce compelling color documents that won’t smudge or bleed.
Chromablast-HD is a professional digital heat transfer ink for white and light colored cotton and cotton-blend fabrics. Bright, beautiful digital heat transfer inks designed to work with Virtuoso HD Garment Decorating Systems. Standard Cartridges - C, M, Y (29ml) K (42ml)
Chromablast heat transfer paper is the professional’s choice for digitally printing white and light colored t-shirts, tote bags and other cotton fabrics. Chromablast digital garment printing solution rivals that of expensive direct to garment printing systems.
TransPro Mini Heat Press
TransPro Mini Heat Press included. The TransPro Mini is a terrific smaller format heat press that is ideal for the hobbyist or professional seeking an additional heat press. An excellent choice for sublimation, transfer papers, and smaller transfers. It's easy to transport and very user friendly.
- For use on white & light colored cotton/cotton-blended fabrics only.
- It's recommended to use a separate sublimation printer for Chromablast. Switching between Chromablast and Sublijet inks can cause ink contamination and possibly clogged lines.
- Chromablast Media sublimation paper to be used with Chromablast Inks only.
- Use with Virtuoso SG400/SG800 printers only.
Product DetailsVirtuoso Sublimation Printer
- Maximum Media Size: SG400 - 8.5" x 14”, SG800 - 13" x 19”
- Print Speed (Prints/Hour)
- High Speed: 156 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- High Quality: 72 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- Adv. Photo: 22 @ 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Set: CMYK
- Color Management: Windows OS: PowerDriver; Mac OS: MacProfile
- Maximum Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Media Tray: 250 Sheets
- Ink Delivery System: High-Capacity Cartridges
- Options: 100 Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray; (2) 250 Sheet Paper Feed Units
- Estimated Image Cost: $0.60
Image cost and print speed estimates are provided for platform comparison purposes only. Results will vary depending on many variables including image size, coverage, color management settings, etc. Sample image is approximately 8” x 10” / 20 x 25 cm with 50% coverage.
TransPro Mini Features:
- 9" x 12" Heat Platen
- Digital Countdown Timer w/ alarm
- Adjustable height for items over 1" thick
- Adjustable Digital Temperature control
- Smooth swing away action
- Silicone pad pressing surface
- Heating indicator light
- Modular cord & plug
- Prints ALL types of heat transfers (including computer generated transfers) and lettering materials
- Designed for maximum pressure
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish
- Easy to set pressure control
- 600 W
- Heavy Duty Design
- Voltage: 110-120V, Press Temperature: 0-425F
- Brand New, Individual plastic wrapped with molded foam package
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 17" x 16" x 15"
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB
- Recommended RAM: 4 GB
- Recommended CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Min. Free HD Space: 10% Free
- Convenient, Reliable Single-Use Cartridges
- Commercial Colorfastness
- High-Yield & Low Imaging Cost