Ceramic Fridge Magnet
This 2" x 2.75" ceramic fridge magnet is sublimation ready with a gloss finish. Make a thank you gift or hang up a great report card for your child with their actual picture. The possibilities are endless.
- Pro World
- 2" x 2.75"
Sublimation on a Ceramic Magnet
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 160 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light to medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place a sof-fusion pressing pillow on the bottom pad of heat press to cushion the ceramic magnet.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the ceramic magnet facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 160 seconds with light to medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as magnet will be very hot.