8" X 10" Ceramic Tile
White coated gloss 8" x 10" ceramic tile. Create beautiful pieces to frame or decorate your home or company. Make your theme stand out on the tile.
- Pro World
- 8" x 10"
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Ceramic Tiles
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 6-8 minutes depending on tile size. The larger the tile, the longer the time should be.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the ceramic tile can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place a sof-fusion pressing pillow on the bottom pad of heat press to cushion the ceramic tile.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the ceramic tile facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 6-8 minutes with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tile will be very hot.
Sublimation Printing On Ceramic Tiles