4 X 6 Photo Panel
- 4" x 6"
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Metal Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 1-3 minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 1-3 minutes with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Printing on Photo PanelsSublimation Printing On Metal Surfaces
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- 1st time was a Success Review by Kay
Quality Price Value
The color on the Text-R paper was not that lively. However, the final results were AMAZING!
(Posted on 12/19/16)
- Awesome Product!! Review by Misty Maier
Value Quality Price