Rhinestone Transfer Tape
Rhinestone transfer tape helps to make the transfer of rhinestones from a backing board to your project easier. Simply lay the transfer tape over your rhinestones with the adhesive backing towards your design and it will stick, Now you are ready to transfer it on to your material of choice for application.More product details…
Availability: In stock
This product is to be used with our line of Silhouette products only!
- Contains 7 sheets of 8.5" x 11" transfer tape
- Package size: 11 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
Silhouette Rhinestone Tape
- Select a rhinestone template. Do not resize it. Using a cutting mat, cut the template material using the "Rhinestone Template Material" media type in Silhouette Studio.
- Peel the backing off the template material (leaving the circle cutouts behind). It works best to peel the material off in on quick motion.
- Affix the template material to a Silhouette rhinestone backing board.
- Gently brush rhinestones into template holes using the brush provided
- Once all the rhinestones are positioned face-up in the template, cover design with a piece of transfer tape.
- Lift the rhinestones (now attached to transfer tape) off the template and position design on desired surface.
- Place a cloth over the design and place heated iron on top for 45-60 seconds. Iron should be set to the "wool" setting.
- Remove iron, cloth, and transfer tape. If rhinestones continue to stick to the transfer tape, replace cloth and iron again at a hotter setting
- Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 7. This will pull the glue into the fabric.