Free Shipping Offer
- You must place your order online at www.proworldinc.com. Call-in, mail-in and custom orders do not qualify.
- Your shipping address must be in the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii and other US territories are excluded).
- There is a $129 minimum order to qualify for free standard shipping (see product restrictions below).
All qualifying orders will have a choice between UPS Ground and/or USPS Priority Mail as free shipping options. We will have the option of changing the method if necessary.
Some items, such as large heat presses, cutters and large quantities of mugs, cannot be shipped via regular methods due to weight and will need to be shipped through a common carrier. We are pleased to cover the shipping costs for these items that qualify for free shipping (approximately $100-$200), but the customer will be responsible for any additional fees incurred (residential fee, lift gate fee, appointment fee). If so, you might want to have the shipment sent to the carrier's local terminal for pickup.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are shipped F.O.B. Pennsauken, New Jersey. See the International section below regarding shipping outside the United States.
- Pro World ships Monday through Friday only excluding holidays and inclement weather days.
- Same day shipping. We make every attempt to ship all in stock orders that are received by Noon Eastern Time.
- UPS Next Day, Second Day, Three Day services and USPS Priority Mail are available during checkout for U.S. orders only shipped within the continental U.S. UPS delivery service does not include weekend and holidays.
We use USPS International Priority Mail, or United Parcel Service (UPS) for most international orders due to their reliability. We do reserve the right to use a carrier of our choice when we deem it in the best interests of timeliness and cost effectiveness. Delivery is approximately 5-7 days plus time for local customs clearance to most destinations.
- Order minimum is $75 plus shipping.
- Orders shipped to Canada are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) ground service or USPS International Priority Mail.
- Although our website can calculate various international shipping options, sometimes we cannot confirm shipping costs until we process your order. Therefore, if you are ordering from our website, you should check your order total and details in the "My Account" section approximately 24 hours after placing your order.
- We are not responsible for any import duties or other taxes.
- All international orders must be paid either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), PayPal or by a direct bank transfer in US funds. You will have the option during the ordering process to indicate your payment type if you wish to pay by credit card or PayPal. If you wish to pay by a bank transfer, please contact us to receive instructions. Once you receive instructions, we will hold your order until we have received confirmation by our bank that your payment has been received.
- Since the cost of shipping international orders is much higher, we will hold your order until everything ordered is in-stock.
$34.95 International Shipping Offer
We now offer a $34.95 flat shipping rate for international shipping destinations with an order of $299 or more when you purchase stock(non-custom) transfers. Only stock transfer designs qualify for this special offer. The inclusion of any other products will generate a regular shipping fee. The method of shipping is USPS International Priority Mail. Delivery time is normally 6-10 business days after the shipment has left our facility.