Shipping & Delivery
All orders are shipped F.O.B. Pennsauken, New Jersey. See the International section below regarding shipping outside the United States.
- Pro World ships Monday through Friday only excluding holidays and inclement weather days.
- Same day shipping. We make every attempt to ship all in stock orders that are received by noon Eastern time.
- Our standard shipping carrier for U.S. shipments is (UPS). United Parcel Service. All orders will be shipped via UPS unless otherwise noted.
- All heat transfer machines exceeding 70 lbs and/or maximum dimensional weight are subject to shipping surcharges from UPS.
- There is a $3.95 surcharge added to each order to cover handling and insurance of your order. UPS Next Day, Second Day, Three Day services are available during checkout for U.S. orders only shipped within the continental U.S.
- You will be prompted to enter your shipping method prior to completing your order.
Free UPS Shipping Offer
- You must place your order online.
- Your shipping address must be in the Continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded).
- There is a $129 minimum order (see product restrictions below).
This offer includes stock transfers & inkjet transfer paper orders only and does not include color laser (CLC or CLP) transfer papers, machines (except as noted when ordering), accessories, blank garments, display equipment, etc. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or coupons. All qualifying orders will be shipped via UPS Ground Freight service. All orders will be charged a $3.95 handling and insurance fee.
We use Schenker, Global Express Mail, or UPS for most international orders due to their reliability. We do reserve the right to use a carrier of our choice when we deem it in the best interests of timeliness and cost effectiveness. Delivery is approximately 5-7 days plus time for local customs clearance to most destinations.
- Orders shipped to Canada are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) ground service or Express Service.
- Although our website can calculate various international shipping options, sometimes we cannot confirm shipping costs until we process your order. Therefore, if you are ordering from our website, you should check your order total and details in the "My Account" section approximately 24 hours after placing your order.
- We are not responsible for any import duties or other taxes.
- There is a $3.95 handling charge on all orders.
- All international orders must be paid either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), PayPal or by a direct bank transfer in US funds. You will have the option during the ordering process to indicate your payment type if you wish to pay by credit card or PayPal. If you wish to pay by a bank transfer, please contact us to receive instructions. Once you receive instructions, we will hold your order until we have received confirmation by our bank that your payment has been received.
- Since the cost of shipping international orders is much higher, we will hold your order until everything ordered is in-stock.