Gcc Vinyl Cutter Expert Pro-132 52"
- High Volume
Availability: In stock
- Digital servo motor drive
- Up to 24IPS (600mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 400 grams of cutting force
- Dual port connectivity provides you with great flexibility
- Provide superior tracking capability
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 1300mm(51.18in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50m(164ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 1470mm(57.87in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50mm(1.97”)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8mm (0.03 in)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 4
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400g
- Max. Cutting Speed: Up to 600 mm /sec (23.62 ips)
- Offset: 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm (0.00035")
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098")
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm up to 5 meters (* certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimension(HxWxD) mm: 1065 x 1632 x 620 (including stand) / 41.93 x62.25x24.41in
- Net Weight: 53 kg / 116.4 lb
- Stand: Optional Purchase
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max. 110 watts
- Environment Temperature: 15°C~30°C / 60°F~86°F (operating)
- Environment Humidity: 25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
Cutter Settings For Vinyl
We have a growing list of setting for cutting vinyl. View all available cutter settings.
Greatcut 3 Installation and Operation