The 3D sublimation vacuum press is an all-in-one machine, which can be used to customize many types of substrates like sublimation blanks, mugs, latte mugs, cell phone cases, plates, etc.
Three Dimensional Printing. The combination of vacuum pressure and heat to wrap sublimation transfer paper around curved shapes to permanently fuse the decoration onto any curved surface.
3D SUBLIMATION VACUUM HEAT PRESS
- Can print on mug, glass, crystal, acrylic, plastic, wood, metal, stone, etc.
- Print on mugs of different shapes and sizes with corresponding wraps.
- Package includes: 2- 11oz mug wraps, and a 15oz mug wrap, replacement silicone sheet and tubing, a pair of gloves, and a wire rack.
- Well-designed user interface.
- Easy operation. Digital time, temperature and vacuum option.
- Needs no operations other than placing the work pieces in and taking them out.
- Large volume: 300 x 420 x 110 (mm).
- Can print 8 mugs at one time.
- Box dimensions: 27" x 22" x 16".
- Top Tray measures: 16" x 11.5"
- 26 amps
- Die casting aluminium alloy and far-infrared coating.
- Even heating.
- Clear print effect; accurate color rendition.
- Made of flame-resistant heat insulating materials.
- Safe, light, and streamline heat insulating strip.
- Compact practical internal structure.
- 108° flip design, easy operation, space saving.
- Built-in high performance anticarbon air filter.
- Effectively filter the exhaust gas.
- Long exhaust pipe.
- Color of printer or style may vary.
- One year limited warranty.