IMAGE CLIP LASER PAPER DARKS 8 x 10.5
|Recommended Printer Brand||Canon, Okidata, Ricoh|
|Application Steps||2 Steps|
Since there are so many makes and models of printers it is virtually impossible to guarantee the results on any one printer. We can only suggest that you check with the manufacturer regarding the use of transfer papers. We cannot assume any liability for the use of our transfer papers.
Image Clip For Darks and Bright Color Garments Application Instructions
It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. ImageClip Laser paper for darks works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using ImageClip Laser paper for darks there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design.
Application Instructions - A Two Step Process
NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images.
- Mirror the image. Image should be created using bright, vibrant colors (pastels and gradients will not work).
- Laser print the coated side of the paper identified as the Imaging Sheet.
- Paper should feed into the copier or printer with the short dimension first (grain long). For best fusing results use a heavy paper setting.
- Marry the imaged sheet with the transfer sheet. This will apply the transfer coating to the imaged area.
- PRESS - 20 seconds at 250 F using heavy pressure.
- Separate the papers while still hot.
- A white film will appear over the inked area.
- Place the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or other substrate.
- PRESS - 30 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
- COOL before peeling. Stretch immediately after peeling if desired.