Image Clip Laser Paper Darks 10.75 X 16.75
Image Clip Laser paper for dark garments works great for full color designs. It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. Image Clip Laser paper for darks works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using Image Clip Laser paper for darks there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design. This paper is a two-step process. This is not designed for transferring photography. More product details…
- Printer Type:
- Color Laser
- 11" X 17"
- Garment Color:
Availability: In stock
Since there are so many makes and models of printers it is virtually impossible to guarantee the results on any one printer. We can only suggest that you check with the manufacturer regarding the use of transfer papers. We cannot assume any liability for the use of our transfer papers. Learn More...
Image Clip For Darks and Bright Color Garments Application Instructions
It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. ImageClip Laser paper for darks works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using ImageClip Laser paper for darks there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design.
Application Instructions - A Two Step Process
NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images.
- Mirror the image. Image should be created using bright, vibrant colors (pastels and gradients will not work).
- Laser print the coated side of the paper identified as the Imaging Sheet.
- Paper should feed into the copier or printer with the short dimension first (grain long). For best fusing results use a heavy paper setting.
- Marry the imaged sheet with the transfer sheet. This will apply the transfer coating to the imaged area.
- PRESS - 20 seconds at 250 F using heavy pressure.
- Separate the papers while still hot.
- A white film will appear over the inked area.
- Place the imaging sheet face down onto the shirt or other substrate.
- PRESS - 30 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
- COOL before peeling. Stretch immediately after peeling if desired.
Image Clip Laser Paper For Darks
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- Great Paper Review by Lynn
Price Value Quality
My only complaint about the paper has to do with the sizing. Although you can print onto an 11 x 17 piece of paper, the white inked paper is at least half an inch smaller (length and width). (Posted on 3/25/15)
- Average Review by Justin
Quality Price Value
I speak my own opinions and try not to discourage other customers from the items that I have tried. (Posted on 10/17/14)
- Rated Review Review by Tamara C Hatcher
Quality Price Value