IMAGE CLIP LASER PAPER LIGHTS 11x17
|Recommended Printer Brand||Canon, Okidata, Ricoh|
|Application Steps||2 Steps|
Since there are so many makes and models of printers it is virtually impossible to guarantee the results on any one printer. We can only suggest that you check with the manufacturer regarding the use of transfer papers. We cannot assume any liability for the use of our transfer papers.
Image Clip For Lights Application Instructions
It can be applied to T-shirts, handbags, mouse pads, coasters, leather articles, art papers etc. ImageClip Laser paper for lights works well with cotton materials along with 50/50 blends and polyester as long as the fabric has a tight weave. When using ImageClip Laser paper for lights there is no need to trim the excess paper as this product is self-weeding. There will be no background to your printed design.
Application Instructions - A Two Step Process
NOT recommended for photographs or pastel images
- Mirror the image.
- Use the HEAVY paper setting to ensure fusing of the toners.
- Load the red back printed imaging sheet so that the image will appear on the coated side of the paper.
- Paper should feed into the copier or printer with the short dimension first (grain long).
- Press the imaged sheet (red printed back) to the transfer sheet (green printed). This will apply the transfer coating to the imaged area.
- PRESS - 20 seconds at 210 F using light pressure.
- Separate the papers while still hot.
- A cloudy film will appear on your printed sheet.
- Press the treated imaging sheet (red print) face down onto the shirt or other substrates.
- PRESS - 30 seconds at 375 F using heavy pressure.
- COOL before peeling. Stretch immediately after peeling if desired.