2" Full Block Lettering-Red
- Ink Type:
Availability: In stock
Letter Application Instructions
- Preheat bottom pad before applying by locking the top platen down for 60 seconds. This helps the ink to flow properly during the application.
- Peel desired letters off of release paper, by peeling from one corner.
- Position letters grainy side down facing garment and smooth side up facing you.
- Cover with cover sheet provided.
- Close machine and press at a temperature of 340 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 seconds or 365 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 seconds.
- Open machine and peel off cover sheet.
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- pages of italics gra Review by Ashey
Quality Price Value