SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4 PRO AND VINYL PACKAGE
As low as $619.00
Silhouette Cameo Pro 24" Cutter
The Silhouette Cameo® Pro provides a 24-inch cutting path and provides all of the same features as the Cameo 4 model. It uses a blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 24 inches wide. The Cameo has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible. The Cameo 4 is compatible with the AutoBlade, features a dual-carriage, and includes Bluetooth® technology.
Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl. This package includes a roll of red, white, and black to get you up and running on your first custom vinyl project.
Oracal 651 Adhesive Sign Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Oracal 651 permanent glossy sign vinyl. This package includes a roll of azure blue, white, and black - just enough to get you started.
And Loads Of Accessories
And to top it all of you will get treasure trove of accessories to round out your package which will include a weeding tool, a non-stick sheet, a squeegee, a siser color guide, and oracal tape. Everything you need to get started in garment and sign vinyl.
Silhouette Cameo® 4 Pro Features
- Cutting Area: 24 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 24 in. x 60 ft. with lined media
- Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. The Cameo 4 also offers a special "Pop-out" cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
- Maximum Media Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force: Carriage 1: 210 gf - Carriage 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 34.5 in. x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (87.6 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs 6.4 oz (8.8 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 39 in. x 12 in. x 9.75 in. (99.1 cm x 30.5 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs 1.6 oz (11.84 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
Silhouette Studio® Software System Requirements
- Operating System: PC (Windows 8 and higher) OR Mac (OS X 10.14 and higher). Chromebook is currently not supported.
- Internet connection: Strongly recommended for updates and access to the Silhouette Design Store. Required to activate a license key for upgrade.
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed
- Memory: 2 GB hard disk space
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Port (or higher)
NOTE: These represent the minimum requirements. Higher specifications are recommended to improve software performance. Some features, such as Image Effects may not be supported with older graphics cards.
Silhouette Studio is a desktop-only application for PC and Mac. It is not currently supported on Chromebook, iPad, and other tablet and mobile devices.
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 Pro
- Power cable & USB cable
- 24-inch Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)