GOLD STARTER PACKAGE
As low as $3,029.00
Heat Press, Sublimation Printer & Vinyl Cutter
The TransPro® heat press is ideal for heat applying transfers to such items as t-shirts, jackets, mouse-pads, tile and more. The Virtuoso sublimation printer delivers high-quality color output, fast-drying viscous ink technology to produce compelling color documents that won’t smudge or bleed. Sublimation printing is designed for hard surface polymer coated products and white or light pastel 100% polyester fabric. The Expert II LX vinyl cutter offer fast speed and precise cutting quality. Sublimation printing is designed for hard surface polymer coated products and white or light pastel 100% polyester fabric. We recommend using Texprint-R paper for the best results. See 'Features' below for more details.
Transpro 3 In 1 Mug Heat Press
The 3-in-1 mug press means you no longer have to buy separate heating elements or mug presses in order to press different drinkware. This mug press includes heating elements for 11 oz,15oz, latte mugs, and most water bottles! Makes mug printing a cinch! Silicone cover for water bottles sold separately. Optional platens are available for the Transpro 3-in-1 Mug Heat Press and include the Shot Glass Heating Element and 20oz Skinny Tumbler Heating Element.
CreativeStudio is the easy-to-use Online Designer and Stock Design Library that lets you create designs from your computer or tablet on any OS. With hundreds of templates, thousands of images to choose from you can download virtual samples for e-commerce or customer approval. There is a full catalog of sublimation blanks at your fingertips and there is no desktop graphics software or clip art to buy.
Upgrade to the GCC Vinyl Cutter Expert II LX. You get all the functionality of the Expert II plus contour cutting ability.
You get a set of 4 color (CYMK) SubliJet-HD Ink standard-capacity full cartridges, 110 sheets of our 8.5" x 11" sheets of TexPrint-R sublimation paper, 6 sheets of Siser Easyweed and 4 sheets of Siser Glitter heat transfer vinyl, 36 - 11 oz. white mugs, a Sof-Fusion Pressing Pillow, a non-stick sheet to prevent transfers from bleeding through onto the back of the garment, and heat sensitive transfer tape.
TransPro Plus Semi-Auto16 X 20 Heat Press Features:
- Platen Size: 16x20"
- Pressure Display: Yes
- Temperature Range: Max.430°F
- Easy Assembly of the Control Box to the frame is required
- Preheat: approximately 20 minutes to reach 356°F
- "RAMLOCK" Quick Change System for interchangeable platens
- Auto-sleep Mode
- Over The Center Pressure Distribution
- Threadable Lower Platen
- Bottom Pad Cover and Non-Stick Sheet included
- Slider-out Lower Platen
- Interchangeable Control Box
- Emergency Stop Button
- Power(120volt): 1800W/16.4Amps
- Auto-open/Manual: Optional. "Ramspin" system
- Time Range: 0~999S
- Interchangeable platens (sold separately): 4"x4"; 11"x15"; 8"x10"; 6"x20"; 6"x10"
- Machine Size (open): 30x17x40"
- Packing Size: 33x21x34"cm
- Packing Weight: 120 lbs
- 1800W/ 8.2 AMPS
- Certificate: CE,FCC
Holding down the circle for 3 seconds will allow you to go to the presets until you reach the one you want.
- Siser Easyweed: 305 F for 12 seconds
- Supacolor and Siser Glitter: 320 F for 15 seconds
- Hot Peel Transfer: 395 F for 10 seconds
- Sublimation on Polyester: 400 F for 45 seconds
- Sublimation on Aluminum: 400 F for 60 seconds
TransPro 3-in-1 Mug Press
- Round Mug Diameter: 81mm/11oz, 75mm, 65mm
- Designed for maximum pressure
- Automatic reset digital timer
- Digital temperature control
- Heavy duty silicone rubber pad
- Easy to set pressure control
- Digital Automatic Timer 1-99S
- Heavy Duty Design
- Voltage: 110-120V, Press Temperature: 0-500F,0-260C
- Individual Wrapped with molded foam package.
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
- Box Dimensions: 17" x 15" x 12"
- Voltage: 110v & 220v
- Power: 350w, 700w, 1750w
- One year full warranty
Virtuoso Sublimation Printer
- Maximum Media Size: SG500 - 8.5" x 14”, SG1000 - 13" x 19” (bypass tray required for this size and sold separately $208.00) Without the bypass tray the printer can print 11x17.
- Print Speed (Prints/Hour)
- High Speed: 156 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- High Quality: 72 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- Adv. Photo: 22 @ 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Set: CMYK
- Color Management: Windows OS: PowerDriver; Mac OS: MacProfile
- Maximum Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Media Tray: 250 Sheets
- Ink Delivery System: High-Capacity Cartridges
- Options: 100 Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray; (2) 250 Sheet Paper Feed Units
- Estimated Image Cost: $0.60
Image cost and print speed estimates are provided for platform comparison purposes only. Results will vary depending on many variables including image size, coverage, color management settings, etc. Sample image is approximately 8” x 10” / 20 x 25 cm with 50% coverage.
- System Requirements:
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB
- Recommended RAM: 4 GB
- Recommended CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Min. Free HD Space: 10% Free
Expert II LX Features:
- Up to 15.7IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 250 grams of cutting force
- GreatCuts 2 software included
- Available in selected areas
- Limited Edition
- Guaranteed 3 meter tracking
- Dual-port USB & Serial connectivity
- Windows Drivers for CorelDraw
- User-friendly interface
- Handy grooved cut-off tool
- Automatic-Aligning System for automatic contour cutting (AAS II)
- USB RS-232 connectivity
Expert II LX Specifications:
- Operation Method: Roller Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 600 mm (23.6 in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50 m (164 ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 719 mm (28.3 in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Num. Of Pinch Rollers: 3
- Acceptable Material Thickness: .8 mm (.03 in)
- Cutting Force: 250 g
- Offset: 0 ~ 1 mm (with increase of .025 mm)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- 2.4Ghz connection is needed for the SG500/SG1000 printers to print with a Wi-Fi Connection (Click Here For More Info)