Rhinestone Designer 2018 is an add-on software that blends in seamlessly with CorelDRAW X8, 2017 and 2018. Rhinestone Designer adds over 65 design and production features to CorelDRAW that automate and simply art production for rhinestone apparel and heat applied graphics.
Get a personalized online demo and a FREE Sample Pack graphics collection ($150 Value) which includes editable graphics, design templates, clipart and more for CorelDRAW.
Availability: In stock
Without formal graphics training, most new CorelDRAW users typically struggle to create rhinestone multi-decoration designs. Instead of having to learn complex production techniques, Rhinestone Designer does most of the work. If you are new to CorelDRAW, you can immediately be successful with Rhinestone Designer. If you are an advanced user of CorelDRAW, you can dramatically reduce both your production and design time for rhinestone multi-decoration. Rhinestone Designer makes it possible for anyone, regardless of skill level, to produce high quality rhinestone multi-decoration graphics quickly and easily.Features:
- Rhinestone Designer adds over 65 additional design and production features to CorelDRAW. Rhinestone Designer turns CorelDRAW into an industry-specific art system for rhinestone multi-decoration.
- Rhinestone Designer automates and simplifies complex production and design steps for rhinestone multi-decoration and vinyl cutting. Instead of learning complex production and design steps, Rhinestone Designer can efficiently create and output multi-decoration graphics through automation.
- Rhinestone Designer integrates with production-ready art collections from Digital Art Solutions. With over 50 titles in the collections; clip art, rhinestone patterns, rhinestone fonts and design templates from any collection can be edited with Rhinestone Designer.
- Rhinestone Designer integrates with templates and clipart from the Smart Designer Pro addon software. Smart Designer Pro adds an interactive name dropping feature to CorelDRAW. This Smart Templates function will allow the user to make quick and easy changes to a template including changing text, swapping graphics and sizing to a specific product.
- Rhinestone Designer integrates CorelDRAW with optional add-on production modules including the StoneCut Pro and StoneCut rhinestone multi-decoration programs.
- Rhinestone Designer integrates training resources directly into the CorelDRAW workspace. Multimedia tutorials, PDF tip sheets and manuals can be viewed directly inside the application. Rhinestone Designer’s web-enabled features offer access to additional online tutorials.
Rhinestone Designer Software
- Add 65+ features to CorelDRAW X8, 2017 and 2018 on Windows 7-10
- Includes glitter vinyl and weathered effects
- Includes heat transfer and rhinestone color palettes
- 30 interactive video tutorials
- 80 page PDF Training Guide
- PDF tips sheets and training documents
- Access to free weekly webcasts
- Free email support
Rhinestone Designer Sample Pack
- 42 cut-ready vector clipart images
- 24 interactive design templates
- 76 editable rhinestone patterns
- 12 weathered overlay effects
- 183 vector and rhinestone design elements
- 10 keyboard typeable rhinestone fonts
- 48 product templates for creating virtual Samples
- 92 vector Power Clip patterns
- Rhinestone size calibration chart
- 35 page PDF image catalog
- CREATE MULTI-DECORATION GRAPHICS WITH EASE Rhinestone Designer has the most comprehensive set of tools for the design and production of multi-decoration graphics in the industry. This software is the state of the art in rhinestone multi-decoration.
- OUTPUT MULTI-DECORATION GRAPHICS TO ANY CUTTER Rhinestone Designer is compatible with popular cutting programs including StoneCut and StoneCut Pro, The software can export color separations to any cutting program in popular graphics formats.
- SIMPLIFY THE DESIGN PROCESS Over 50 volumes of interactive design templates, rhinestone patterns, clipart images and rhinestone fonts are available from Digital Art Solutions. Created completely customize production-ready multidecoration graphics in minutes, not hours.
- PRODUCE A WIDE RANGE OF MULTI-DECORATION GRAPHICS Rhinestone Designer can be used to create multi-decoration graphics that combine rhinestone transfers, vinyl cut transfers, screen printing, direct to garment printing, sublimation, and appliqué.
- REDUCE ART PRODUCTION TIME Rhinestone Designer reduces and eliminates complex steps required for producing rhinestone multi-decoration graphics, Rhinestone Designer can reduce your art production time by up to 90%.
- INCREASE SALES WITH VIRTUAL SAMPLE TECHNOLOGY Rhinestone patterns can be instantly rendered as simulated rhinestones. A sparkle effect can be added to add realism to any pattern. Virtual samples can be created in a matter of seconds.
- TAP INTO THE INDUSTRY'S BEST TRAINING PROGRAM Your success is assured with hours of interactive training videos, a step-by-step training guide, free weekly webcasts and access to our exclusive Multi-decoration System owners website.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE WITH PERSONALIZED SUPPORT The Digital Art Solutions dedicated technical support staff is there to help you stay out of trouble. Our in-house staff of experts uses state of the art technology to diagnose and fix support issues.
- Tutorials and PDF Files: Accesses interactive video tutorials and play them directly inside Rhinestone Designer with Windows Media Player. Access PDF training documents and DAS PDF image catalogs.
- Online Tutorials: Accesses videos from the Digital Art Solutions Youtube channel.
- Outline Stones: Converts vector artwork into editable outlined rhinestone patterns
- Hatch: Creates hatch filled rhinestone patterns with variable angles and vertical offset of rows.
- Contour: Creates contoured rhinestone patterns with variable contour steps and contour positioning.
- Random: Creates random rhinestone patterns.
- Parallel: Creates rhinestone patterns with parallel lines.
- Rhinestone Fonts: Creates rhinestone text with Digital Art Solutions keyboard typeable rhinestone fonts.
- Duplicate and Toggle Case: Creates multi-layer rhinestone text with zebra fonts, multi-layer fonts and outline/fill fonts.
- Fix Shape: Removes distortions from rhinestone fonts and creates perfect circles.
- To Text: Converts rhinestone text back into editable rhinestone fonts after conversion to individual rhinestones.
- Select All Rhinestones: Selects all rhinestones in a document.
- Select All Sparkles: Selects all sparkle effects in a document.
- Match Color: Selects all objects with matching fill color.
- Match Size: Selects all objects with matching size.
- Match Color and Size: Selects all objects with matching fill color and size.
- Select Path: Selects all paths used to create rhinestone outline and fill patterns.
- Mark as Rhinestones: Marks all selected objects as rhinestones for editing purposes.
- Set to Marked Stones: Returns rhinestones to original size after resizing a pattern.
- Replace with Selected Size: Replaces selected rhinestones with a new size.
- Replace with One Stone: Replaces selected rhinestones with a single stone.
- Delete Paths: Removes all paths created when rhinestones are applied to a vector object. Prepares an image for cutting.
- Delete Overlaps: Processes a complex algorithm that removes overlapping rhinestones.
- Overlap Recursion: Enables multiple passes for removing overlapping rhinestones when there are more than two stones overlapping each other.
- Replace with Clipboard Data: Replaces selected objects with any object that is copied to the clipboard for instance, a star or clipart image.
- Convert to Rhinestone Palette: Converts rhinestone objects or circles to the closest rhinestone color.
- Add Stone Simulation: Adds a simulated rhinestone effect to all rhinestone objects in a document.
- Remove Simulation: Removes a simulated rhinestone effect from all rhinestone objects in a document.
- Add Weed Border: Adds a border around a selected group of objects to facilitate weeding vinyl.
- Add Sparkles: Adds a sparkle effect to selected rhinestone objects.
- Show Stone Report: Displays a report of all rhinestones or vinyl objects in a document. Report can be created as a text file and copied into the CorelDRAW document.
- Increase Stones: Increases the number of rhinestones on a selected path.
- Decrease Stones: Decreases the number of rhinestones on a selected path.
- Move First Point Left: Moves the first point in a path left to create space between line segments which contain rhinestones.
- Move Last Point Left: Moves the last point in a path left to create space between line segments which contain rhinestones.
- Move First Point Right: Moves the first point in a path right to create space between line segments which contain rhinestones.
- Move Last Point Right: Moves the last point in a path right to create space between line segments which contain rhinestones.
- Vertical: Changes the orientation of selected line segments to the vertical orientation.
- Create Contour: Creates contour lines or boundaries around a selected object with variable offset, variable location and corner rounding.
- Punch Through: Punches two objects through each other with overlap or offset lines (trapping).
- Corners: Reshapes corners in selected object including corner rounding, insets and bevels.
- Fill Effect: Creates a unique effect where one object is stamped into another object. Rhinestones can be added to the gap between objects automatically.
- Pattern: Adds a glitter vinyl effect to a selected object and marks the object as a cuttable layer for color separations.
- Overlay: Creates a weathered effect using a vector overlay file. The overlay is trimmed through the selected object to create a cuttable weathered effect.
- Pattern: Adds a heat press vinyl color to a selected object and marks the object as a cuttable layer for color separations.
- Prepare for Cut: Removes non-cuttable paths from a design.
- Create Separations: Creates color separations for both vinyl graphics and rhinestone patterns in a separate document.
- Add Separation Descriptions: Adds rhinestone counts and object descriptions to color separations on a locked and non-printable layer.
- Outlines Only: Converts rhinestone patterns to outlined objects without fills for laser cutting.
- Mirror Vinyl Seps: Mirrors vinyl color separations for heat transfer production.
- Mirror Rhinestone Seps: Mirrors rhinestone color separations for simulated rhinestone heat transfer production.
- Add Overcut: Optimizes weeding of rhinestone patterns by creating an overlapping outline on each rhinestone object.
- Add Double Cut: Optimizes weeding of rhinestone patterns by creating a double cut outline on each rhinestone object.
- Sort Stones: Optimizes tracking and registration of rhinestone patterns by sorting the cutting order of the objects in the pattern. Objects can be cut from bottom to top or from left to right.
- Optimize Material: Reduces material waste by rotating color separations to fit a specific width of material.
- Margins: Adjust margins for rhinestone patterns and vinyl transfer color separations. Margins can be adjusted for Digital Art Solutions Smart Frames for precise alignment of multi-color rhinestone patterns.
- Output to StoneCut or CoCut: Automatically transfer color separations or rhinestone patterns to StoneCut, StoneCut Pro, CoCut,CoCut Pro or GCC GreatCut for cutting.
- Output to File: Output color separations or rhinestone patterns in a variety of popular file formats including SVG, CDR, PLT, AI, EPS, CMX,JPG and PNG
- Custom Macro: Output color separations or rhinestone patterns by choosing a custom macro for a specific cutting program such asRoland Cut Studio.
- Place Stones Tool: Added to the CorelDRAW Toolbar, this tool will place individual rhinestones or sparkle effects. It will also create stones between two individual stones or draw a line of stones.
- Parallel Curve Tool: Added to the CorelDRAW Toolbar, this drawing tool will draw parallel lines that are outlined in stones.
- Mirror Tool: Added to the CorelDRAW Toolbar, this tool will copy and mirror a selected object at any designated angle.
- Draw Selection Tool: Added to the CorelDRAW Toolbar, this tool will select objects by drawing a line on top of them.
- CorelDRAW Version CorelDRAW version X8, 2017 or 2018* (sold separately)
- *Is not compatible with the Education Edition of CorelDRAW
- Windows 7, all versions Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor - 2.0 GHz Pentium or AMD processor
- Memory - 4GB RAM min - 8GB recommended
- Free Hard Drive Space - 670 MB for Rhinestone Designer software including video tutorials, templates, fonts and clipart
- Graphics Card / Monitor - Must be capable of displaying 1024 x768 resolution.
- Other Hardware - DVD Drive *Macintosh System: Rhinestone Designer will run on a Mac with a Windows emulator or dual boot configuration
Rhinestone Designer Workflow Overview