GALAXY ELITE CUTTER STARTER PACKAGE
As low as $769.00
Galaxy Elite 15" Cutter
The Galaxy Elite 15" vinyl cutter is the mid range professional grade vinyl cutter that includes Dragon Cut Software and able to contour cut. It is a desktop cutter driven by stepper motors. With a maximum clearance of 19.3", this cutter is perfect for running 15" vinyl which is widely available in the marketplace. Perfect for running heat transfer material which commonly comes in 15" width.
Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl. This package includes a roll of red, white, and black to get you up and running on your first custom vinyl project.
Oracal 651 Adhesive Sign Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Oracal 651 permanent glossy sign vinyl. This package includes a roll of azure blue, white, and black - just enough to get you started.
And Loads Of Accessories
And to top it all of you will get treasure trove of accessories to round out your package which will include a weeding tool, a non-stick sheet, a squeegee, a siser color guide, and oracal tape. Everything you need to get started in garment and sign vinyl.
Galaxy Elite 15" Cutter Features
- Motor: Stepper
- Maximum Cutting Width (mm): 400
- Maximum Media Width (mm): 490
- Measurements (cm): 73 x 33 x 32
- Gross Weight (kg): 14
- Net Weight (kg): 12
- Feed System: Direct Pull
- Construction: Aluminum Alloy, ABS End Caps
- Maximum Drawing Speed (mm/s): 800
- Maximum Cutting Speed (mm/s): 800
- Control System: Stepper Motor
- Power (w): 40
- Tracking: Long Length, Micro Spike Grit Rollers
- Maximum Force (g): 510
- Maximum Force Increment (g/step): 2
- Mechanical Resolution (mm/pulse): .0254
- Connections: RS-232, USB
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V / 50-60HZ 6A
- Maximum Noise (dB (A)): 65
- Ambient Temperature Range °C: 5 - 35
- Command Language: HPGL
- Media: Release liner backed materials
- Pen Included: Yes
- Included Blades: 30°, 45°, 60°
- Packaging: Machine in carton box
- Computer Connection: True USB, no driver needed, direct connection to USB Printer
- Carriage Type: Cutting head with 4 wheels
- Contour Cutting: Laser target, semi-manual
- Straight Line Speed (mm/s): 12 - 800
- Curve Speed (mm/s): 12 - 300
- Motor Speed (RPM): 0 - 3500
- 0-3000 RPM Time Idle Load (milliseconds): 20
- 0-3000 RPM Time Working Load (milliseconds): 1200
- Encoder Signal Physical (line / round): 1016
- Encoder Signal Logical (line / round): 4060
- Processor (bits): 16
- Processor Flash (M): 0
- Accuracy (±mm): .01
- Repeating Precision (mm): .082
- Stand Availability: Desktop
- Basket Availability: No
- Standard Warranty: 2 Year Parts And Labor
- Perf Cut Capable: No
- CE Certification: Yes
- Color: Black / Black
- Flip Up Top: Yes
- Enhanced Frame Rigidity: Yes
- Tangential Drive Rollers: Yes
- Enhanced Carriage Strength: Yes
- Compatibility PC: XP, Vista, 7-32, 7-64, 8-32, 8-64
- Compatible Software PC: SignCut, DragonCut, Flexi, ArtCut, VinylMaster, WinPC Sign
- Compatibility MAC: Yes
- Compatible Software MAC: SignCut
Siser EasyWeed Application Instructions
- 100% cotton, Poly/cotton blends, 100% polyester, Leather.
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F/150°C
- Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
Siser EasyWeed Home Iron Application Instructions
- 100% cotton, Poly/cotton blends, 100% polyester
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
Oracal Sign & Decorative Vinyl
- Feed material into cutter so that the vinyl side is face up.
- Suggested blade is 45 degrees.
- Suggested force is 120gf.
- Design and cut your graphic. (Do NOT mirror image).
- Weed away excess material using tweezers or weeding tool.
- Cut a piece of application tape to the size of your design.
- Peel the backing off the application tape, and apply adhesive side of the tape to the vinyl.
- Rub across the application tape and vinyl with a squeegee to remove any air bubbles.
- Use one of the following installation techniques for application:
Basic Hinge Method - For Dry Application
The basic hinge method creates a hinge between the decal/graphic and the surface it is to be applied to. The hinge can be on the top, bottom, left or right side of the decal/graphic. By hinging the decal/graphic you will have control over the direction in which you are applying. The hinge method also helps keep the decal/graphic from moving during application.
After measuring for placement secure your decal/graphic in the top corners with small pieces of tape. The basic hinge method is formed by placing tape half on a straight edge of the decal/graphic and half on the application surface. You can now flip the decal/graphic towards the hinged side to allow for removal of the backing paper to expose the adhesive surface. Starting in the center of the hinged side make overlapping strokes in each direction using firm pressure to apply the decal/graphic to the application surface. Remove the application tape by pulling from one corner 180 degrees against itself so as not to lift the decal/graphic from the surface.
Center Hinge Method - For Dry Application
After measuring for placement secure your decal/graphic in the top corners with small pieces of tape. The basic center hinge method is formed by placing a line of tape down the center of the decal/graphic with several inches overlapping onto the application surface at both the top and bottom. Choosing one side of the decal/graphic you can now flip the decal/graphic towards the center hinge. Separate the backer from the decal/graphic and the application tape. Cut away the backing paper to expose the adhesive surface. Starting in the center of the hinge make overlapping strokes in each direction using firm pressure to apply the decal/graphic to the application surface. Remove the tape used for the center hinge and follow the previously described procedure to apply the other side of the decal/graphic. Remove the application tape by pulling from one corner 180 degrees against itself so as not to lift the decal/graphic from the surface.