Geo Knight 14X16 Clam Auto Popup
The DK16A is the AUTO-RELEASE "Pop-Up" version of our mid-sized manual clamshell. This amazing high-tech feature makes your Digital Knight clamshell act like a semi-automatic, air operated press, without the compressor! Simply close the press as you normally do, and at the end of the digital timing cycle the press releases automatically.
The Auto-Release upgrade also features the "HOVER" feature. This means when the handle is lowered without fully clamping the machine, the press will hover over the work, usually needed for curing purposes. At the end of the time cycle the press releases automatically as usual.
Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
More product details…
- Press Size:
- 14" x 16"
- Type of Press:
- Garment Press
Availability: In stock
The DK16A 14x16 clamshell press opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is idea for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
- All-Thread™ table loading design
- Auto-Release POP-UP automatic open at end of time cycle
- Auto-Release "Hover" position cures materials without pressing
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight - 83 lbs !
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE Lifetime Tech Support
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
DKCS16 DK20 (DK16, DK16A, DK20A)
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- Great Heat Press Review by Cindy
Quality Price Value