Shipped from manufacturer. Please allow additional time for shipping. The advanced technology of auto adjust pressure changes the world of heat printing. Store preset programs of your frequently used applications and your machine automatically adjusts the pressure to the thickness of the item you are printing. Four different pressure and time settings can be programmed. With 120 PSI, this press makes the most of demanding heat transfer applications that require firm pressure. The best choice for Direct-to-Garment printing and embossing. (Requires the Hotronix Air Compressor)
Sizes & Info
Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press
|Transfer Machine Pressure Display||No|
|Transfer Machine Compressor Needed||Yes|
|Transfer Machine Drawer||No|
|Transfer Machine Press Type||Garment Press|
|Transfer Machine Dimensions||40" X 32" X 57"|
|Press Size||16" x 20"|
The Air Fusion IQ™ arrives on a pedestal stand designed to save space in your shop. This pedestal features heavy duty casters for portability. This is the first and only heat press stand that allows the user to adjust the height for individual operator comfort and a completely ergonomic experience.
The Threadability™ of the lower platen increases production up to 40%. Load the garment once and spin it to decorate both sides.
Designed to maximize production efficiency and make garment decoration easier than ever, it’s the perfect machine for high volume or specialty decorators.
- Auto Open, Swing Away Design operates with a foot pedal to reduce fatigue
- Touch Screen Technology, this intuitive control panel allows you to store your frequently used application settings, has a production cycle counter, auto on/off capability and speaks to you in 8 languages.
- Optional Quick Change Platens – the spring pin lock allows the user to change the platen in seconds, no tools required.
- Push Button Control for operating upper platen
- *Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1/2 horse power and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM.