- Screen Printed Transfers
- Sizing Info:
- 15 x 18
- Ink Type:
- Full Color (Oversized)
Availability: Out of stock
Full Color (Oversize) Application Instructions
- Place garment on platen with the collar at the top of the press. Make sure collar is off the platen.
- Place transfer on the garment so that the image begins approximately 1" from the top edge of the platen.
- Close machine and press for 350 degrees for 7 seconds, heavy pressure.
- Open machine and immediately peel paper from left to right stopping approximately 2" before reaching the bottom of the platen. This leaves a strip where the paper remains adhered to the garment.
- Move the garment, so the bottom portion of the shirt is now on the top edge of the platen. Position the garment so the un-pressed portion of the design is completely within the platen area.
- Repeat step #3.
- Open the machine and immediately peel all of the paper away from the garment.