Hix Dual Swingman 16x20 Heat Press
The HIX SwingMan 20 Twin heat transfer machine is our answer to the burgeoning sublimation and specialty transfer industry. This heavy-duty swing-away press features the innovative dual lower platen system that is interchangeable with smaller or custom lower platen systems.Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
The SwingMan 20 Twin series design was built for increased production – lay out one substrate while the press is applying your graphics on the other platen. Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the heat element swivels between the two, eliminating the risk of transfer or substrate movement that’s associated with some shuttle systems. Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens.
With a 16” x 20” straight up and down heat platen, this unit takes on tiles, plaques, and other 3-D substrates with ease. You can imprint up to 1-¾” thickness accurately and efficiently.
The SwingMan 20 Twin does twice the work with half the space as a regular swing-away press. One operator can press a job and set another in place. This helps to minimize downtime and keep up with demand, all with one heat press. This is especially true for ceramic tile decorating using inkjet sublimation. Because of the long dwell times (usually 9-12 minutes, depending upon size and quantity) a dual station heat press eliminates downtime and increases productivity. As one side is under pressure, the other side can cool down and then be unloaded and reloaded.
In a typical 8-hour shift this can save as much as 90 minutes per machine. Plus, with the extended arm, you can apply up to 1200 lbs. of pressure with very little effort. This saves on operator fatigue and increases productivity. If you have lots of work, this is your press!
- Press Size:
- 16" x 20"
- Type of Press:
- Garment Press
- 110v or 220v
Availability: In stock
- The large 16” x 20” platen surface allows for garments up to XXL and the ability to press ceramic tiles, puff transfers, hot split transfers, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, license plates, garments, mouse pads, plaques, and more
- Dual self-leveling lower platens remain stationary while the heat element swivels between the two, eliminating the risk of transfer or substrate movement associated with some shuttle systems. Uneven pressure is eliminated with the self-leveling design of the lower platens
- Optional 220 Volt/ 2000 Watts/ 10 amps is available
- Integrated touch-screen controller with digital time and temperature function
- Applies all type transfers on items up to 1-3/4" thick
- Full range pressure adjustment
- Easy open/close handle – easy swing-away motion
- Two 16” x 20” heavy duty, swing-away platens
- Interchangeable with 15" x 15" or custom-made lower platen
- Dual bottom platens allow you to lay out products/transfers while other side is transferring
- On/off switch calibrated thermostat that can be set from off to 450ºF
- Nema 5-15P Standard Plug
- Dimensions: W 43" x H 35" x D 49"
- Heat Platen Size: 16" x 20"
- Weight Shipping: 284 lbs.