The Portable Heat Press Laser Alignment System allows you to accurately and efficiently position and align graphics before pressing. This process allows you to speed up printing and also reduce costly alignment errors. There are four laser lights that can be adjusted independently, as well as turned on, off, and rotated.
The system requires a stable surface and 18 inches of table space. It can be used with any brand or model of heat press and can be adjusted and centered for any size platen, even specialty ones.
The Laser Alignment Wizard (LAW) is also included. This is a heavy-duty, spiral bound template board that helps position the lasers for consistent placement of transfers. The template includes five popular layout spots along with rulers for custom placement.
HOTRONIX LASER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
- Four lasers, each individually powered and adjustable
- Compatible with any heat press brand or model
- Requires 18" of table space
- Shipping Weight: 10lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 13" x 7"
- Some assembly required
- Not recommended for use on Heat Press Caddie™ shelves
- 1 year warranty on the system
- 90 day warranty on the laser light bulbs