TransPro® Select 15x15 Heat Press
The TransPro® Select 15x15 heat press is the ideal machine for heat applying transfers to such items as t-shirts, jackets, mouse-pads, tiles and more.
TransPro Cap Press
The TransPro® Auto Open Cap Heat Press is suitable for printing most caps. The convenient hydraulic automatic opening feature allows freedom to place the transfers quickly making batching large orders easy.
The Virtuoso sublimation printer delivers high-quality color output, fast-drying viscous ink technology to produce compelling color documents that won’t smudge or bleed.
3D Sublimation Vacuum Heat Press
The 3D sublimation vacuum press is an all-in-one machine, which can be used to customize many types of substrates like sublimation blanks, mugs, latte mugs, plates, hats, etc.
GCC Vinyl Cutter Expert II LX
With the Expert II LX, you get precise cutting quality, superior tracking capability, and advanced AAS function for auto contour cutting.
Inks, Paper, Sublimation Blanks & More
You get a set of 4 color (CYMK) SubliJet-HD Ink standard-capacity cartridges, 110 sheets of our 8.5" x 11" sheets of TexPrint-R sublimation paper, a variety of sublimation printable blanks for iPhones and Samsung smart phones, blank mugs, a mug wrap, press pillows, refrigerator magnet, drink koozie and coaster, round keychain, and a non-stick sheet and heat sensitive tape.
FREE CreativeStudio ($3,000 value)
CreativeStudio is the easy-to-use Online Designer and Stock Design Library that lets you create designs from your computer or tablet on any OS. With hundreds of templates, thousands of images to choose from you can download virtual samples for e-commerce or customer approval. There is a full catalog of sublimation blanks at your fingertips and there is no desktop graphics software or clip art to buy – Savings up to $3,000.
Upgrade to the TransPro Select 16x20 heat press. It's the same great press as the TransPro Select 15x15 with a larger heat platen.
Availability: In stock
TransPro Select 15x15 Heat Press Features:
- Prints ALL types of heat transfers (including computer generated transfers) and lettering materials
- Slide out drawer
- Over 20 Quality Control checks
- Designed for maximum pressure
- Automatic reset digital timer
- Digital temperature control
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish
- Heavy duty silicone rubber base pad
- Easy to set pressure control
- High Quality Components
- Smooth piston operated opener. No springs
- Central Pressure Adjustment
- Upper Floating Heat Platen
- 1200W, 12.5AMP
- Maximum Pressure
- More Heating Element Per Square Inch
- Digital Automatic Timer 1-99S
- Solid steel welded framework
- Voltage: 120V, 750 Watts Press Temperature: 0-500F,0-260C
- Brand New, Individual Wrapped with molded foam package
- Online User's manual
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 550W
- Time range: 0s-999s
- Max temp: 450 Fahrenheit
- Printing area: 3 1/2 x 6 inches
- Gross weight: 38lbs.
- Maximum Media Size: SG400 - 8.5" x 14”, SG800 - 13" x 19”
- Print Speed (Prints/Hour)
- High Speed: 156 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- High Quality: 72 @ 600 x 600 dpi
- Adv. Photo: 22 @ 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Set: CMYK
- Color Management: Windows OS: PowerDriver; Mac OS: MacProfile
- Maximum Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Media Tray: 250 Sheets
- Ink Delivery System: High-Capacity Cartridges
- Options: 100 Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray; (2) 250 Sheet Paper Feed Units
- Estimated Image Cost: $0.60
Image cost and print speed estimates are provided for platform comparison purposes only. Results will vary depending on many variables including image size, coverage, color management settings, etc. Sample image is approximately 8” x 10” / 20 x 25 cm with 50% coverage.
- System Requirements:
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB
- Recommended RAM: 4 GB
- Recommended CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Min. Free HD Space: 10% Free
- Can print on mug, glass, crystal, acrylic, plastic, wood, metal, stone, fabric, etc.
- Can print on mugs of different shape and size with corresponding fixtures.
- large print size; clear print effect; accurate color rendition; better performance than traditional heat transfer printers.
- Well-designed user interface.
- Easy operation. Only needs to set the temperature and time.
- Needs no operations other than placing the workpieces in and taking them out.
- Large volume: 300 x 420 x 110 (mm).
- Can print 12 mugs at one time.
- Uneven dot surface enlarges the heating area.
- Box dimensions: 27" x 22" x 16".
- Die casting aluminium alloy and far-infrared coating.
- Even heating.
- Clear print effect; accurate color rendition.
- Made of flame-resistant heat insulating materials.
- Safe, light, and streamline heat insulating strip.
- Compact practical internal structure.
- 108° flip design, easy operation, space saving.
- Built-in high performance acticarbon air filter.
- Effectively filter the exhaust gas.
- Long exhaust pipe.
- Software & hardware dual control of temperature. Each one will - start automatically once the other one is failure.
- Box dimensions: 27" x 22" x 16".
- Up to 15.7IPS (400mm/sec) cutting speed
- Up to 250 grams of cutting force
- Special GCC 20th Anniversary model
- GreatCuts 2 software included
- Available in selected areas
- Limited Edition
- Guaranteed 3 meter tracking
- Dual-port USB & Serial connectivity
- Windows Drivers for CorelDraw
- User-friendly interface
- Handy grooved cut-off tool
Sawgrass' CreativeStudio OverviewSawgrass' Virtuoso Print Manager Overview