For cotton only. Use Reflection Protection™ for nighttime visibility and brilliance in the spotlight! Reflection Protection™ films consist of very small glass beads embedded in a layer of polyester film to reflect almost all the light that shines on them.
Reflection Protection™ is available in Certified Safety Reflective Colors, our Safety Silver collection. Safety Silver retro-reflective film produces a maximum reflectivity of 675 candela/lux/meter. This product does not have a sticky carrier.
Use Safety Silver for garments and other products used by police, firefighters, EMS, postal workers, traffic control, parking, utility, road, construction, security personnel, runners, bicyclists and motorbikers, among others.
REFLECTION PROTECTION COTTON-SILVER
|Vinyl Application||Heat Applied|
|Vinyl Type||Reflection Protection|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layering not recommended|
|Home Iron Compatible||No|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||100% Cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends|
|Vinyl Thickness||5.6 mils|
ResroucesDownload the technical pdf here.
Reflection Protection For Cotton Application Instructions
- 100% cotton and Poly/cotton blends
- Remove liner before cutting.
- Cut in reverse using 60°, slow cutting speed
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 5 seconds.
- Apply design at 250-275°F
- Press design for 3-5 seconds and remove carrier when cold.
- Cover design with a non stick sheet.
- Repress for 10-15 seconds with firm, even pressure.
- Remove non stick sheet when cool.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.