12" Round Glass Wall Clock
This 12" round textured glass clock has a polymer coated surface ready for sublimation. Our clock comes with all the fixings and has 4 rhinestone embellishments to enhance its appearance. A wall hanger is also included so your clock can hang in any office or home.
- Pro World
- 12" circle
Sublimation on Glass Photo Frames / Clocks
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180-220 seconds.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the glass can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a NON-mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the back of the substrate (white side) face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the clock facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 180-220 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as the glass will be very hot.