6" X 6" Glow In The Dark Tile
Glow in the dark 6" x 6 " ceramic tile. Beautiful finished product whether you are admiring it in the daytime or watching it glow at night
- Pro World
- 6" x 6"
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Ceramic Tiles
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 6-8 minutes depending on tile size. The larger the tile, the longer the time should be.
- Set Pressure at light. Use caution as the ceramic tile can crack with too much pressure.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place a sof-fusion pressing pillow on the bottom pad of heat press to cushion the ceramic tile.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press, with the back of the ceramic tile facing up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 6-8 minutes with light pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as tile will be very hot.
Sublimation Printing On Ceramic Tiles
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- Needs lots of light, but looks ok Review by Vincent Thompson
Quality Price Value
It will break easily after a simple fall.. I know that for a fact. (Posted on 3/7/17)