12 X 10 Rose Corner Frame W Metal Insert
This decorative thick wood (MDF) frame has a soft glossy finish with a metallic luster pattern. A metal insert is provided for a sublimated image that can be attached within the frame center. A supportive plastic kickstand finishes off this elegant frame.
- Pro World
- Plastic with Metal Plate
Availability: In stock
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Metal Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 1-3 minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 1-3 minutes with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Sublimation Printing On Metal Surfaces