Sip your beverage in style with this stainless steel stemless wine cup. The glossy white coating allows for vibrant sublimated images. The 12oz cup includes a clear plastic lid. When using a mug press, you can print up to a 3" image from the top using the standard heating element. (Printing a seamless image on the cup will require an industrial oven and silicone sheet - sold separately). Double-wall stainless steel vacuum insulated.
12 OZ STAINLESS STEEL STEMLESS WINE CUP - WHITE
|Sub Blank Size||12 oz.|
Texprint Sublimation Paper On A Stainless Steel Wine Cup With A Mug Press
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 80-100 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around product and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Press at 350 degrees F for 80-100 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as item will be very hot.