This round shell necklace is made from natural shells and each one is unique and different. After being polished, the shells give a beautiful gloss that is ideal for an elegant piece of jewelry. By sublimation printing, you can print the necklace with your design or photo that you like.
CIRCLE SHELL NECKLACE
|Sub Blank Size||1"|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Shell Jewelry
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press pad to keep it clean.
- Place silicone sheet on top of paper and preheat silicone sheet for 2 minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Set timer to 3 minutes.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Pull back the parchment and silicone sheet and place the jewelry on the blank sheet of paper. The jewelry should be placed with the paper face up towards the top platen.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 3 minutes with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from the press, remove the paper, and allow to cool before repeating steps 3-9 for the second side.
- Connect the hardware for the jewelry.