Keep your place in your favorite book with this aluminum bookmark with tassle. This bookmark is glossy white and can be sublimated on both sides. Personalize with a name, favorite book quote, or character. These would also make great teacher gifts! (Tassle included - colors may vary)
|Sub Blank Size||1.5" x 6"|
Texprint Sublimation Paper on Small Metal Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 30-45 seconds minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from the product (if applicable).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 30-45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.