Galaxy S4 Backplate
Our aluminum backplates are interchangeabe to fit any mood or style. The backplate has a white coating that will allow all white areas within the image to print as a bright white area.This product can be used with our stack and grip cases for the Galaxy S4
- 4.60" x 2.04"
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on a Backplate w Case Included
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 1 minute (60 seconds).
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product (backing plate).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face down on the heat press (metal surface up).
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 1-3 minutes with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
- When backplate is cool, remove the paper covering the adhesive on the case.
- Align the backplate within the indentation and adhere to phone case.
Explaining Differences On All Phone CasesPrinting a Phone Backplate with Sublimation