- 3.4" x 4"
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Ornaments & Keychains
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper using our 2 sided template. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Spray the transfer paper with dye-trans hold spray.
- Place the substrate face down on one of the printed images, and fold the paper so the other side aligns with the substrate.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.