Square Puzzle - 25 Pcs
- 6.7" square
Availability: In stock
Sublimation on Puzzles
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 20 seconds
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Pre-press the Puzzle face down for 20 seconds.
- When cool, place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 45 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Sublimation Printing on Puzzles