As Low As $2.37
This oval tile insert is made of a 0.25″ (6.35 mm) thick, one-sided gloss white hardboard. There is a pre-applied self-adhesive on the back of the tile to attach it to the Cross Plaque. (sold separately).
Stock Availability: Backordered
|Sub Blank Size||4.219" x 5.969"|
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Wood Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Remove protective film from product.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Write Your Own Review