SILHOUETTE CAMEO 4 PLUS STARTER PACKAGE
Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus Cutter
The Silhouette Cameo® Plus is a larger version of the Cameo 4 desktop cutting machine. It can accommodate material widths of up to 15" and lets you make precision cuts in vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Siser Easyweed and Oracal Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Siser Easyweed heat transfer vinyl as well as Oracal 651 decorative vinyl and Oracal transfer tape. This creative possibilities with this package are endless.
And Loads Of Accessories
And to top it all off we will round out your package with a Siser color guide, weeding tool, non-stick sheet, and vinyl squeegie! Everything you need to get started in garment and sign vinyl.
CAMEO® 4 Plus Features
- Wider roller positions to accommodate materials up to 15 inches wide
- Built-in roll feeder that allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer up to 15 inches wide
- Built-in crosscutter that lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
- 3 mm clearance for cutting thicker materials
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek and compact aesthetic
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting
- Print & Cut capability allows you to print a design and cut around it
- PixScan™ compatibility allows you to cut out unique shapes or cut using leftover scraps of paper
- Driven by Silhouette Studio®, the software that gives you limitless design options (Mac and Windows compatible)
Your Package Will Include
- Silhouette Cameo® 4 Plus cutting machine
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cameo Plus cutting mat
- 14.6" is the available cut width.
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (w/tool registration)
- Maximum Cutting Area: 14.6 in. x 15 in. (37.1 cm x 38.1 cm) with a cutting mat 14.6 in. x 10 ft. (37.1 cm x 3m) without a cutting mat
- Maximum Media Thickness: 118.11 mils (3 mm)
- Maximum Cutting Force: Carriage 1: 210 gf - Carriage 2: 5 kgf
- Compatible Media Types: Vinyl, Heat Transfer Material, Cardstock, Photo paper, Corrigated paper, Chipboard, Fabric and more
- Interface: USB 2.0 high speed / Bluetooth
- Unit Dimensions: 25.44 in x 7.68 in. x 6.69 in. (64.62 cm x 19.5 cm x 17 cm)
- Unit Weight: 11lbs 14.1 oz (5.4kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.7 in. x 12.1 in. x 10.6 in. (78 cm x 30.8 cm x 27 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs 12.8 oz (7.4 kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
Silhouette Studio® Software System Requirements
- Operating System: PC (Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10) OR Mac (OS X 10.7 and higher). Chromebook is currently not supported.
- Internet connection: Strongly recommended for updates and access to the Silhouette Design Store. Required to activate a license key for upgrade.
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed
- Memory: 2 GB hard disk space
- USB Port: USB 1.1 Port (or higher)