Sparkleberry Ink Adhesive vinyl is the decorative vinyl your projects have been waiting for. Now you can add bright, artistic patterns to your tumblers, wine glasses, water bottles, mirrors, and more. Sold by the 12" x 12" sheet. Sparkleberry Ink Adhesive vinyl requires the use of Oracal Tape or application.
Sparkleberry Ink Adhesive Vinyl By The Sheet 12" x 12"
|Vinyl Type||Sparkleberry Ink|
|Vinyl Application||Pressure Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||Windows, Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Acrylic, Mirror, Smooth Surfaces|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layering not recommended|
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl Application Instructions
- Place Sparkleberry vinyl with liner side down and cut your design (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
- Weed excess vinyl.
- Cut a piece of Oracal Tape slightly larger than your design.
- Remove the application tape's paper liner.
- Place the tape on top of Sparkleberry vinyl and burnish with a squeegee
- Lift the application tape and Sparkleberry vinyl away from the paper liner to expose the permanent adhesive
- Place the application tape on your desired object and burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design
- Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your vinyl design on the object
- Download Full Product Instructions.
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl for Galaxy Cutters
- Blade: 45°/60°
- Gram Force: 55-60
- Speed: 180mm/s
- *Blade Advancing Varies
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl for Brother Cutters
- Blade: Standard, 3
- Cut Speed: 1
- Cut Pressure: 2
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl for Cricut Cutters
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Vinyl
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl for Roland Cutters
- Blade: 45°
- Gram Force: 80-110
- Offset: 25
- Speed: 50 cm/s
Sparkleberry Adhesive Vinyl for Silhouette Cutters
- Blade: Standard, 2
- Material: Vinyl, Glossy
- Speed: 7
- Force: 8/s