Cap Starter Package
Wanting to add caps to your inventory? For just $615 you will receive the TransPro Select Quad press with 4 interchangeable platens, Siser vinyl and a non stick sheet to get you started.
TransPro Select Quad Cap Auto Heat Press
The TransPro Select Auto is a durable cap press with digital time & temperature control. Four platens in various sizes are included to provide ease of application to most cap styles. The auto opening feature enables you to multi-task and help avoid excess application. The special design makes all the difference when using a cap press!
Siser Easyweed Vinyl
You get a start up pack of our most popular Siser Easyweed vinyl. This package includes a roll of red, white, and black to get you up and running on your first custom vinyl project.
This non-stick sheet is a great tool when pressing transfers. When printing front and back on a garment use inside the garment to prevent transfers from bleeding through onto the back of the garment. It can be used with applying lettering to garments which already have something printed on it.
Availability: In stock
- Emergency Open Button
- Includes 4 interchangeable platens - 2.75"x7", 3"x6.5", 3.9"x7", 4" x 9.25"
- Gas Piston Release Control
- Cap Hold Down
- Electro-Magnetic Pressure System
- Auto-open after the timer cycles out
- Heating Element 4"x8"
- Controller: Digital Time & Temperature Control
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 500-1000W
- Time Range: 0-480 sec
- Maximum Temp: 450F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Weight: 53 lbs
Siser EasyWeed Vinyl Using A Heat Press
- 100% cotton, Poly/cotton blends, 100% polyester, Leather.
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F/150°C
- Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
Heat Press Health - Use Your TransPro Auto Open Cap Press