Circle Shell Earrings
- Natural Shell
- .75" x .75"
Availability: In stock
Textprint Sublimation Paper on Shell Jewelry
- Set temperature to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press pad to keep it clean.
- Place silicone sheet on top of paper and preheat silicone sheet for 2 minutes.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Set timer to 3 minutes.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate under silicone sheet, with paper on top and shell underneath.
- Press at 356 degrees F for 3 minutes with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press, remove paper, and allow to cool before repeating steps 3-9 for the second side.
- Connect the earring hook.