- 2.5" Round
Availability: In stock
Textprint Sublimation Paper on FRP Products
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place substrate face up on the heat press, with the transfer paper on top.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.
Print On Fiber Reinforced Plastic
Customer ReviewsRate or review to get 200 PW Reward Points(What is this?)
- Poor quality Review by Far North Ink
Quality Price Value
The picture makes it look like you sublimate onto a surface attached to the magnet, but what you get is a cheap piece of plastic and a bag full of magnets you can glue on.
(Posted on 12/6/17)