Virtuoso SG1000 EasySubli Package
Are you looking to expand your vinyl business with sublimation? Look no further. This is the package for you. It includes a Virtuoso sublimation printer, EasySubli ink, EasySubli printable vinyl, Subli mask and accessories. This package will now allow you to print full color designs or patterns on EasySubli vinyl and apply them to most fabrics and colors.
High Performance Sublimation Printer
The SG1000 has the compact footprint and rugged reliability of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers WiFi connectivity. This means you’ll enjoy higher quality products and greater ease of use, at a price comparable to the previous model.
EasySubli Vinyl & Subli Mask
EasySubli is the latest innovation in sublimation. Unlike traditional sublimation which is limited to white polyester, this heat transfer material allows for sublimation printing on colored polyester along with other fabrics such as cotton, rayon, wool, and more. Normal sublimation transfers can require a temperature of 380°F and above, but EasySubli can be applied as low as 311°F. EasySubli is also CPSIA certified, so it’s perfect for children’s garments as well
This non-stick sheet is a great tool when pressing transfers. When printing front and back on a garment use inside the garment to prevent transfers from bleeding through onto the back of the garment. It is approximately 16" x 24" in size and reusable.
This weeding kit includes all the tools to weed your vinyl with ease. A carrying case is also included.More product details…
Availability: In stock
Product DetailsSG1000 Features:
- WiFi Capability
- 2 year warranty
- Backlit LCD screen
- Single roll bar to eliminate paper jams
- Aluminum encoder strip which reduces dust accumulation
- Full ink cartridges (31 ml) included with initial purchase
- Deeper rich black coloring
- Unlimited technical support provided by Sawgrass' technical support team.
- Performs its own automatic maintenance cycle for trouble-free printing.
- Maximum media size:13" x 19" (bypass tray - sold separately) Without the bypass the printer can print 11x17
- Print Speeds
- High Speed (600 x 600 dpi): 15 seconds
- High Quality (600 x 600 dpi): 29 seconds
- Adv. Photo (1200 x 600 dpi): 48 seconds
- Ultra Fine Photo (4800 x 1200 dpi): 6min 40 seconds
- Ink Set: EasySubli UHD -CMYK
- Color Management: Sawgrass Print Manager
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Media Tray: 250 Sheets
- Ink Delivery System: High-Capacity Cartridges
- Options: 100 Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray; (2) 250 Sheet Paper Feed Units
- Windows Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- Recommended: Windows 10
- Minimum Required: Windows 8
- Apple OSX / MacOS Operating System (a 64-bit operating system is required)
- MacOS 10.13 - 10.15
- Minimum RAM: 4GB
- Recommended RAM: >8GB
- Minimum CPU: Dual Core CPU
- Recommended CPU: Quad Core or greater
- Minimum Free HDD Space: 10% Free
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024*768 pixels at 100% zoom
Siser EasySubli Vinyl Using A Heat Press
- For Use On 100% cotton, Poly/Cotton blends, 100% polyester.
- Print directly on to the EasySubli vinyl.
- Allow the vinyl to dry under a hot heat press plate for 1 minute prior to pressing!
- Cut and Weed the excess material.
- Apply the EasySubli Mask to printed image and use squeegee to smooth the mask over the vinyl.
- Pull the mask and vinyl apart so the vinyl is adhered to the mask.
- Place the mask with vinyl on garment.
- Cover the print with a non stick sheet.
- Apply design at 311°F/155°C.
- Use medium pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel warm.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Washing resistance up to 60˚C, best inside out
- Do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents
- Not suitable for dry clean
- Suitable for tumble dryer, synthetic cycle
Introduction To Siser EasySubliHow To Contour Cut Siser EasySubliUsing Sublijet HD Inks With EasySubli