Expert II is the best choice for beginners and provides sign makers with optimum speed, superior quality, solid reliability and unmatched value. Backed by the manufacturer and with a list price of under $600, the Expert II is ideal for the budget conscious or start-up user. With up to 350 grams of downforce and 3-meter tracking, you can cut any standard heat transfer or sign vinyl easily, including large graphics. Included with the Expert II is both GreatCut and DirectCut plugin's that are compatible with your CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator CS software. Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8. Shipped from manufacturer. Allow an additional 3-5 days for shipping.
GCC VINYL CUTTER EXPERT II
|Cutter Max Media Thickness||0.8mm|
|Cutter Included Software||GreatCuts|
|Cutter Media Type||Heat Transfer Vinyl, Adhesive Sign Vinyl, Cardstock, Fabric, Basswood|
|Cutter Stand Included||No|
|Cutter Basket Included||No|
|Contour Cut Ability||No|
|Cutter Tracking||3 M|
- Special GCC 20th Anniversary model
- Guaranteed 3 meter tracking
- Dual-port USB & Serial connectivity
- Windows Drivers for CorelDraw
- User-friendly interface
- Handy grooved cut-off tool
- Operation Method: Roller Type
- Max. Cutting Width: 600 mm (23.6 in)
- Max. Cutting Length: 50 m (164 ft)
- Max. Media Loading Width: 719 mm (28.3 in)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 50 mm (1.97 in)
- Num. Of Pinch Rollers: 3
- Offset: 0 ~ 1 mm (with increase of .025 mm)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and MAC OS X 10.4-10.7.
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.
- Visit our support page for FAQ, Cutter Settings, and Videos.