You don’t need a heavy sandblast machine or messy etching cream to get this frosted look on your projects. All you need is EasyPSV Etch! Turn any window, glass, or mirror into shimmery frosted décor (without the chill) by putting snowflakes on a vase or a candle holder. It also looks really “cool” when applied to a black surface.
EASY PSV PERMANENT VINYL LIGHT ETCH
|Vinyl Application||Pressure Applied|
|Transfer Vinyl Ideal Applications||Wood, Windows, Glass, Metal, Ceramic, Plastic, Mirror|
|Vinyl Thickness||3 mils|
|Transfer Vinyl Max Colors||Layerable|
- Indoor and Outdoor
- Width: 12" (may vary in size)
- Length: By the yard.
- 7 year outdoor durability
Siser PSV Etch Vinyl
- Place EasyPSV with liner side down and cut your design (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
- Weed excess vinyl
- Remove the application tape's paper liner
- Place tape on top of EasyPSV and burnish with a squeegee
- Lift the application tape and Easy PSV away from the paper liner to expose the permanent adhesive
- Place the application tape on your desired object and burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design
- Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object
- Download Full Product Instructions.
Siser EasyPSV Etch Vinyl for Brother Cutters
- Blade: Standard, 3
- Cut Speed: 1
- Cut Pressure: 2