Texprint Sublimation Paper on Sublimation Magnets
- Set temperature to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 120 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium and a place a pressing pillow on the bottom pad of the heat press.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Remove protective coating from magnet.
- Place the substrate face down on the transfer paper and tape the paper to the substrate using transfer release tape.
- Place substrate face down on the pressing pillow with the magnet side up.
- Cover with a non stick sheet.
- Press at 380 degrees F for 120 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot.