Purchases, Returns & Cancellations
- Ordering Directly from our web site:
You can register online during checkout using your email address and a chosen password.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) and PayPal for ordering online. Follow the prompts during checkout and complete the necessary address, phone, and payment information. You can check the status of your order as well as update your password, account information and more by returning to our Web site and clicking on the "My Account" link at the top of our web site.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- We accept credit card and PayPal orders via the Internet. For security purposes, first time customers using a credit card must have their orders shipped to the address at which the credit card statement is mailed. If the shipping address does not match, you will receive an e-mail from us indicating that we are holding your order and cannot process it.
- All international orders must be paid either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), PayPal or by a direct bank transfer in US funds. You will have the option during the ordering process to indicate your payment type if you wish to pay by credit card or PayPal. If you wish to pay by a bank transfer, please contact us to receive instructions. Once you receive instructions, we will hold your order until we have received confirmation from our bank that your payment has been received. We may require a direct bank transfer depending on the value of the order. See below for more information about international orders.
If you wish to order and pay via a bank wire payment follow these simple instructions:
- E-mail your order to us.
- Please indicate you wish to pay by bank wire and at which time we will forward wiring instructions to you.
- Indicate any special requests on the order including preferred international freight carrier. We normally use Global Express Mail for international shipments and will send packages 'Freight Prepaid'. You will be responsible for paying for all additional freight, duty, and taxes upon delivery.
- After entering your order in our system, we will e-mail you the total amount needed to wire to Pro World. All wire payments must be in US dollars. Upon receiving the order total from us, you would go ahead with your wire transfer.
We offer monthly financing through Affirm. Provide some basic information and get a real time decision to split your purchase into 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments with rates from 10-30% APR. Click her for details.
Back Order Policy
From time to time we may be temporarily out of stock of an item. We will use our discretion as to whether or not to hold your order for the back order to come in.
Minimum Order Requirement
We require a minimum order amount of $15.
Returns & Exchanges
Our goal is to satisfy each and every customer... all of the time. If you are not satisfied with any product for any reason it may be returned for a merchandise credit in the form of PW Reward Points with a few exceptions listed below. Of course, if you need to make a return due to either a damaged product you received or a product you did not order, we will issue you a full refund and pay for the return shipping.
To make a return:
- You must contact us via email within 15 days of receipt of your product.
- A return authorization number (RA) will be provided and must appear on the return label or box (we recommend you use a permanent marker) and you place the RA number on a piece of paper inside the box as well. We will not accept any returns without an authorization number.
- Return the product to us in its original condition. You must assume the cost of the outbound and return freight unless you are returning a product that was damaged or was received in error. Make sure the package is insured, as we cannot be held responsible for damaged or non-delivered packages. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Upon receipt, your returned products will be inspected to ensure they were returned in resellable condition. If the product was sent to you in error or was damaged, we will issue a full refund or exchange. If you are returning products that you are not satisfied with, a full merchandise credit (less any restocking fees) will be issued in the form of PW Reward Points, for the value of the products being returned. The PW Reward Points may be used for any future purchase and can be applied during checkout. You can learn more about the PW Reward points program here.
- We will email you a confirmation of the return along with the amount of PW Reward Points that were issued to your account.
Due to the nature of our business there are a few exceptions and exclusions:
- All printers, cutters, 3D presses are not returnable except if the product was damaged or defective upon receipt. Heat presses can be returned within 30 days of purchase for any reason provided they are returned in the original packaging and are in like-new condition. Please contact us for further information.
- Printer inks must be unopened.
- Custom transfers, special order transfers and other custom products cannot be returned.
- Products that have been partially used, such as vinyl rolls, cannot be returned.
Brokerage and/or customs fees may be due when your order is delivered for which you will be responsible and are non-refundable. We can ship your order with the understanding that once the equipment leaves the United States, Pro World will not be responsible for any damages that might be caused in transit. Also, if the equipment ever needs to be returned for any reason, you would be responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipping expenses, customs fees, etc. We will honor the warranty with parts replacements if necessary and technical support.
We require any cancellation and/or changes for orders that have been placed but not shipped to be confirmed via email. We will then respond via email if we are able to make the cancellation and/or change requested.