Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Water Bottle with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 360-400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60-180 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the water bottle and secure with heat transfer tape.
- If your water bottle is loose within the Mug Press, place a silicone pad around the water bottle.
- Press at 360-400 degrees F for 60-180 seconds with medium pressure
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as water bottle will be very hot.