VinylBlock Application Instructions
- Feed material into cutter so that the matte side is face up.
- Suggested blade is 45 degrees.
- Suggested force is 120gf.
- Design and cut your graphic in reverse (mirror image).
- Weed away excess material using tweezers or weeding tool.
- Preheat your fabric and position weeded image on shirt with Glossy side face up.
- Set temperature at 310-330F (155-165C) degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set pressure at medium.
- Press for 17-20 seconds.
- Peel backing warm.
Multi-Color Layering: For each color (up to 3), repress shirt for 5 seconds with silicon sheet once layering is completed. Metallic vinyl and neon vinyl can not be layered.
Please Note: Cutter settings may need to be adjusted as your blade ages. For optimal cutting and weeding, maintain a line thickness of at least 1/8” for lettering & logos. MultiCut-Ultra has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity. Keep backing free of dust and other particles.
Users should conduct their own tests.