Texprint Sublimation Paper on Stainless Steel with Convection Oven
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 5-7 minutes (300-420 seconds).
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Wrap the printed image around product and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Place the tumbler in a medium vacuum seal bag and tuck the opening of the bag inside the tumbler.
- Place tumbler in a convection oven at 400 F for 5-7 minutes.
- When complete remove the tumbler from the oven when hot and remove the bag and texprint paper. Use caution as the item with be very hot.