Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Pet Collar
- Set temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 60 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Place the white part of the collar face down on the paper.
- Put a piece of tape across the backside of the collar to attach the tape.
- Put a blank sheet of paper on heat press platen to keep it clean.
- Place the collar on the platen with the back of the paper face up and cover with a non stick sheet.
- Make sure the buckle for the collar is off the platen away from the heat.
- Press at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove paper immediately when hot.