Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Polymer Mug with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 240 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper.
- Trim the edges of the image and wrap around mug.
- Attach the image to mug using transfer release tape.
- Insert the polymer mold into the mug for the corresponding mug size.
- Wrap mug with a teflon sheet and place in mug press.
- Press at 350 degrees F for 240 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately the mug from the mug press and remove paper.
- Remove the mold and let the mug cool.