Jet-Pro SoftStretch Inkjet Paper Application Instructions
For Inkjet printers when you want to achieve a glossy finish.
- Determine which side of the regular paper is imaged in your printer. Place the paper in you printer so that the blank coated side is imaged. Remember to mirror image on your printer.
- Press at 375° (200°C) for 30 seconds. Machines vary so test to see what temperature works best with your machine.
- Press with heavy pressure.
- Peel hot. Fast and immediately from top left or right corner down to the bottom in a diagonal motion. Keep the peel close to the t-shirt surface.
- Cover the completed transfer with parchment paper and press again for 10 seconds. This will make the surface smooth and make the transfer deeper into the fibers.
Tips & Notes
- For application to mouse pads leave about 1/4" of excess paper around outside. This excess will be used as a tab to remove the paper. The image should cover the entire surface. Place some scrap plain paper on the base of your heat transfer machine. This will protect your platen from the excess image.
- 100% cotton shirts is not as durable as a 50/50 blend. The 50/50 will also produce a smoother peel.