Texprint Sublimation Paper on a Travel Mug with Mug Press
- Set temperature to 380-385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set timer to 180 seconds.
- Set Pressure at medium.
- Print a mirror image onto Texprint Paper. Image should be larger than the substrate.
- Wrap the printed image around the travel mug and secure with heat transfer tape.
- Press at 380-385 degrees F for 180 seconds with medium pressure.
- Remove immediately from press once finished and peel hot. Use caution as travel mug will be very hot.